Thursday, June 18, 2009



11/16" x 11/16" Mixable Oil
A friend gave me this frame. She said, " Now I want to see how you can make a miniature with this frame!!" I thought, MMMMMM? I went into the internet and talked with some artists. One lady said that the Kings of the past would have a artist paint the eye of the Queen. Since I do not have a Queen but a wife so I painted her eye. She does not agree that this looks like her but here is the painting!!
























































2 comments:

Mona Diane Conner said...

Jim, that is one tiny eye portrait! Great idea for something to go into the tiny frame too.

James F. Smith said...

Mona-
Some one gave me the frame and then I had to put some thing in there! Only had one frame so I do not need to try it again!! Thanks for the hello in here.
Jim